Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Summer Rain


Hellllloooo! I have missed you! Glad you could come for a visit:) I have been very busy lately, and will hopefully get updates on my blog about all of the good stuff!
Here is a quick pic of our little Summer Rain who went camping at Camp Cha-La-Kee with her Dadda, Chief Running Deer! They had a great time, and won many ribbons. Summer Rain won fishing trophies for Most Fish Caught, and Biggest Fish! We are very proud of her:) Now...if she will only learn to bait her own hook!LOL! EWWWWW! Worms!!
They were able to ride horses, as you can see, and that is a favorite activity!
Where was I? Oh, well, I was visiting my Momma and we were dining out and shopping, and chatting and driving all over looking for a Starbucks!! We finally found one..in the HOSPITAL!!! When I tell everyone that my mom and I went to the hospital on my last visit, they all ask "why"? I simply say,"For coffee, of course!" TEEHEE! As we left the hospital with our coveted beverages, my mom turns to me and very seriously asks,"Robin, can you drink and drive?" That one kept us laughing all the way home:)

1 comment:

I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN said...

Robin, how funny about the coffee. I use to love the coffee at the Coffee Beanery and it too was at our hospital! It wasn't very often that I went there to get one but I did do it before!!!
love,
jen