Sunday, April 6, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt

Hi there! I guess you all must have given up on me ever posting again:) Well, I am baaaaack! I hope to catch you all up on the happenin's around here. Be patient, this may take awhile!LOL!

This is a pic of my sweet girl and me in the park after the annual Easter egg hunt with her Indian Princess Tribe. Her Indian name is Summer Rain. We thought this was so appropriate for her! She came up with it all on her own, and it really describes her personality. She is usually a beautiful summer day, with the possibility of a storm!LOL! Anyway, she found the most eggs that day, 94, and won a BIG basket of goodies!!
Way to go Summer Rain:)

1 comment:

I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN said...

What a great picture of you guys! I read all about your posts on the Indian thing...is this something your kids do for fun or do you have Native American heritage? Just wondering!
Smiles,
jen