Monday, April 14, 2008

Her Closet

Hmmmm. The first words that come to mind..."poorly lacking". That is what I think when I look into the armoire that will be our daughter's closet when she first comes home. Okay, Okay, I know. The travel pillow and picture frames are debris, and will have to go! Anyway, what this tells me is that I am about ready for some more retail therapy:) I have decided NOT to buy any more clothes until we exit PGN. SOOOO, Come on PGN and LET US OUT!! I did buy a diaper bag! One size fits all:) I love it!! It is in the corner on the left. It looks like a messenger bag, and is brown with pink trim. All of that "stuff" crammed in under the hanging clothes are hooded towels, wash cloths, bibs, shoes , socks, bottles, spoons, teethers, books, etc. I just buy stuff that is not size specific, and toss it in! Actually, I am not sure what all IS buried back there!!LOL! Hmmmm, I may need to take a look!

No comments: