Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hugs!



Gee, are ya tired of all my posts? I know, I should save a few for another day, but while I am here....
OK! I lived for MANY years surrounded by boys. First my husband, then three little ones..all boys. I was seriously outnumbered! When Summer Rain was born, it helped even out the odds:) She makes up for all of those years of no pink and nothing girly around. She gives her brothers a run for their money in the huggy-kissy department. For the most part she is well received, but then again, it is a safe bet to hug in public where everyone is looking, and no one will stop her!!!LOL! Did I mention that she is smart as well as a cutie??!! She is hugging her oldest brother in blue, Spotted Deer. Her middle brother in red, Brave Wolf, and her youngest brother in pink, Running Squirrel. Yes, they too, have Indian names. They were a part of the YMCA program Indian Guides. Now the program is called Native Sons and Daughters. I highly reccommend it if they have this program in your area.
I cannot wait until next Easter when our darling new daughter will share in the hugs !

1 comment:

I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN said...

What sweet pictures! You have beautiful children!
love
me