Saturday, March 1, 2008

OOPS!

I had to laugh as I re-read my very first blog post, only to realize that I had a typo in February!! I guess that is just another reason to be glad it is MARCH!!!

Today is the day my middle son has an interview with a college he applied to. He found out he is a finalist for receiving an art scholarship!! We are very excited for him! Even if he doesn't get it, I will be happy that he was a finalist! He dropped off his protfolio on 2/6, and was notified last week. He very casually mentioned it to us as if it was no big deal! Just said one afternoon,"Uh ,by the way. I have to be in Birmingham on Saturday morning for an interview. I am a finalist for an art scholarship." Of course, then, his phone rang, and he was off to talk with his friend!!

BREAKING NEWS! My wubby just called. The interview is complete, and they (three gentlemen interviewers) were very impressed with our son's work!!YEA! Apparently he had something in common with all three interviewers, and made a good impression:) Now we wait (ouch! Sorry to use the "w" word.) to see if he gets offered the scholarship:) My Wubby said they are interviewing 6 candidates for 3 scholarships...being the engineer that he is, he said "He has a 50-50 chance of getting one." Always calculating something!!

Now you all can be on the edge of your seats while waiting for the outcaome of all of this! I know I will be:)

Praising God for all good gifts are from Him!

Robin

No comments: