Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A Healthy Heart!! Oh, happy day!

I can hardly contain my excitement or my tears! My nephew and his wife are going to have a baby! Our whole family has rallied around these two in prayer, and now, today, we found out that the baby is a girl, and she has a healthy heart!
This news is balm for the souls of our family. This small child had an older sister...born Jan.9,2007, and entered into eternal life on March 14, 2007 at 9 weeks old. Her name was Aubrey Ruth and she was absolutely beautiful! She was diagnosed with left hypoplastic heart, and bravely endured much suffering in an effort to give her a chance at life. God had other plans. He called her back to Him where she would no longer feel the pain of her hospital stay, but would be cradled in His arms for all of eternity. We love you Aubrey, and miss you terribly!

Praising God for new life!
Robin

2 comments:

I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN said...

Congratulations Robin, what a blessing...thank you Lord!
Smiles and love,
jen

nell ann said...

This is so wonderful! This is the second pregnancy I've heard about today. I love the way God works, don't you?

P.S. Keeping you in prayer everytime I do laundry.
(Weird I know, but that's where the sticky note with your phone number landed, and it's a good reminder!)