Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Good Afternoon ! I am glad you came to visit me today:)
You are probably wondering who in the world is in this picture. No? Well, I will tell you anyway, cuz that's just the kind of gal I am.(TEEHEE)! This is a picture of the members of the band called The Arrival. Don't recognize them? Hmmmm. We'll have to remedy that:) The REALLY cute one in the front is my favorite!!! The far left is their drummer, next to him is their vocalist, in front is their lead guitarist, and on the far right is their bass player. I am most likely their oldest groupie, and love it!! I cannot wait to buy a T-shirt!!( They sell them , ya know....just in case you want one too! There is a pretty yellow one with butterflies, and a black one with green flowers.)
SO what is it about this group of musicians that makes me like them so much? Outside of the fact that they are all talented individuals, that cute one in front is my oldest son!

1 comment:

I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN said...

Oh my goodness Robin, I didn't know this! I haven't heard of the group either...can I find them at just any store????
Smiles,
jen