Monday, July 7, 2008

More Encouragement!

I can always use more encouragement!! Can't you? :)
AnyHoo, one of my favorite verses for encouragement during our adoption wait has been Habakkuk 2:3
For the vision still has its time, presses on to fulfillment, and will not disappoint;
If it delays, wait for it, it will surely come,it will not be late.

I was reading on the 4th of July (OK,OK, I do a lot of reading!!), in my Streams in the Desert book, and low and behold!!! God had placed that very verse right there to remind me that He is still working for our adoption!! Thank you ,Jesus!! You always know when I need some "inside" comment that will satisfy my need for confirmation that you are still working on my behalf!! Just wanted to be sure we were both on the same page:)
What an awesome God we serve!!
He also sent me another verse,(yes, I was STILL reading!), and that AGCI quotes a lot in their literature. Jeremiah 29:11
For I know well the plans I have in mind for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare, not for woe! plans to give you a future full of hope.
I just love it when God sends me encouragement!!
Praising God for all He does!! God is good, ALL the time:)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Robin,

This is awesome! I love when he encourages!

Michelle

C said...

this verse has also been very nice to rest in with the up and downs of adoption. God is so amazing and each step of this adoption he keeps showing me how he has adopted us its been so cool to look at it(God's love) in a different light!