Friday, July 18, 2008

Modern Day Miracles

I am sorry I have been remiss on posting lately, but I have a very good excuse:) I have been witnessing a MIRALCE!!! (I have been sent a picture of said miracle on!!)
The look on this precious child's face mirrors mine. I see pure joy! Thank you Jesus!

The praise and glory go to GOD!!! He used His mighty power and orchestrated all of this before time began. I may have been in the dark, (actually I spent many days in darkness), about His plans, but I was constantly reminded that His ways are not our ways, and His plans are not our plans. His ways are, after all, so much better than ours!! He has chosen to bless our family with the privilege of raising this beautiful child. I am so humbled by His Divine mercy. I have so much to learn about God and His ways!! But for now, I will "bask in the Son" for giving me the gift of a daughter:)

5 comments:

I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN said...

What a sweet, adorable picture Robin! I love it!
Smiles,
jen

C said...

We all saw the POWER in prayer and fasting when we as a blog family took a day to do this for the hold on some of the Ethiopia adoptions.. SO I feel that we as a blog family need to do this for Margot (Julies' mom) SO please join me this Friday July 25,2008 for a day of fasting and prayer for Margots healing!!!!
C
"For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers."
1 Peter 3:12

Michael and Michelle said...

WoooHooo!!
This was an amazing story to follow! Praising God with you!

Michelle

I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN said...

Just checking in to see that adorable face and rethinking THE MIRACLE!
smiles,
jen

Michelle said...

She is precious. Did you hear some news???