Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Trying to Feel the Joy

All,
Thank you for the prayers. The update is not good. I just heard from AGCI (our agency) that they were unable to get to our birth mother in time. The interview will have to be rescheduled. I ask for continued prayers of the faithful to help AGCI locate and notify our birth mother so that our process can continue. We are in a holding pattern...once again.
I am trying to give praise and glory to God from whom all good gifts come. I know He loves me, and will not forsake me. He who sees and knows all, knows what is best for me. Maybe the interviewers today are the unkind ones, and He is helping our birth mother be in an interview with a kind person. We will never know why this is happening, but I am trying to rest in Him, and trust His will.
As the Virgin Mary said,"Lord, be it done to me according to Your will. I am the handmaid of the Lord."

2 comments:

nell ann said...

Psalms tell us, "See", says the Lord, "I will not forget you. I have carved you into the palm of my hand!"

May you be filled with peace today knowing that you are exactly where you are supposed to be!

Michelle Riggs said...

I am so sorry. I will continue to pray for you.