Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Our Lady of Guadelupe


This picture is my prayer today. I pray that Our Blessed Mother will continue to protect the children all over the world from the "beast", especially those in Guatemala awaiting permancy in the form of a family. I pray that the Virgin Mary, our heavenly mother, will watch over and protect all of the birth mothers who seek a better life for their children. Blessed Mary, please comfort these women as they stand in judgement before the PGN. You, as a mother, know especially what is in each of their hearts. You can feel their pain as no other can.
Hail Mary, full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

No comments: