Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Morning Already?

As I awoke to the alarm this morning, at 5am no less, I hit the floor with a quiet thud as I walked toward the light in the bathroom. I looked up, squinting at my husband who always gets up this early on Tuesday mornings, and said," There are only three things that get me up this early. One, a trip to Disney,two, a trip to Guatemala, and three Jesus!" I went to mass!!
I could hardly believe that it was already time for the darkness to be replaced by the dawn. Hmmmm. How profound of a statement is that on such a day as this. I have waited so long for my period of darkness and waiting to be replaced by the light of a new day. To hear God saying,"See, I am doing something new." Today is the day! Our hearing day. The word "hearing" itself is full of meaning. The court proceeding today is not called a "listening", but a "hearing". To me, that implies that someone will actually hear what is being said. They will not just listen, but will HEAR. Anyone who has ears ought to hear.
I will praise God for His divine life in me. I am so thankful for Him and for His direction and providence. The Lord has done great things for me and I am filled with joy!! He is the bread of life, and He will raise me up on the last day. He reminds me, " I go before you always, come follow me."

1 comment:

Tony Chew said...

Namun, kebenarannya adalah bahwa ketika Anda kecanduan, Anda sering kali dalam penyangkalan yang serius. Maka itu hanya butuh sesuatu yang serius seperti berakhir dalam kesulitan keuangan untuk benar-benar membuat Anda melihat Anda memiliki ketergantungan iblis di bahu Anda
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
hobiqq
rajawaliqq
http://192.254.236.33/dewaqq78/