Friday, September 19, 2008

Ordinary vs Extraordinary

Hello friends! Well, it is Friday, and my hope soars as I await the phone to ring today. Is there anything special about today. Nope. That is precisely what makes it so special. It is an ordinary day. God loves to use the ordinary to do EXTRA ordinary things!! If the phone doesn't ring and bring good news from Guatemala today, I will still enjoy a wonderful weekend , and await the next ordinary day that God chooses to use to bring to me the news that our file has been signed by the judge, and we are off to civil registry! We are getting closer and closer to bringing our daughter home. She is just beautiful, and I miss her very much. Soon, a couple of my friends will be traveling to pick up their daughters from Hannah's Hope, and both have promised to take with them a measure of love from me to bestow upon my little sweetie. Thank you friends in advance, for transporting a bit of my heart to Guatemala!

2 comments:

Momma said...

Hola mi Amiga,

Yes I can't wait to love on that little girl of yours.
She is one lucky little girl.
Can't wait to rejoice in your news
amiga.

Angie

Michelle said...

Please let me know when your ordinary day becomes extraordinary.