Monday, August 18, 2008

Senior Year


WOW! I can hardly believe that our youngest son is actually a senior this year! As I contemplate where the years have all gone, I know that

even he must grow up. He was one of the sweetest babies to ever come into this world. He was a cutie and a cuddler, and melted my heart a little more each day. He still does. I told him the other day that now that his older brother was on tour in the US, and now that his middle brother was away at college, he would be the sole recipient of all of the love and affection I would normally have divided amongst him and his brothers!! He was thrilled, let me tell ya ;-) LOL! He receives and tolerates all of my hugging and squeezing with a smile. What a good boy...er...I guess I mean...young man :-) You will always be my baby!!!

No comments: