Monday, April 27, 2009

Baby Shower


Okay, Okay, I know you all have been faithfully visiting only to find that I was not home. I apologize. I am here now, and will give you some updates on what I have been doing. First of all, a few weeks ago my sweet friend Krissy hosted a baby shower in honor of me and our sweet daughter we continue to wait for, and the proceeds went to Hannah's Hope Guatemala, the orphan care home where our daughter resides. Krissy has such a heart for adoption, and will indeed one day be bringing her very own child home. Did I mention she has four beautiful children already, and her heart is making room for more!! Gotta love her, she is amazing!!
The picture is of the cake that was home made by my friend Jeni, and she even hand made the edible chocolate sea shells on top!! Delicious!! Our theme was "The Starfish Story" , and we had a wonderful turnout!! We collected about $700 in cash, and 50 pounds of relief supplies to be delivered to Hannah's Hope!! Thank you everyone who made this day so very special for me and for the children who make their home at HH, and who depend on the body of Christ, you and me, to provide for their every need.
I love you all so very much.
Peace and Blessings,
Robin

No comments: